Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Lost in the Fog

 

In nature, everything has a job. The job of the fog is to beautify further the existing beauties. Sometimes when you get lost in the fog, you might accidentally come to a beautiful place. So don't be too afraid of getting lost in the fog.

Lyric

[Verse]

In the morning haze I wander slow. Nature's magic starts to show
The job of fog is to make me see. Beauty beyond what I believe

[Verse 2]

I lose my way in misty air. Unsure of steps but I don’t care
For in this fog truth wears a veil. Guiding my path though it seems frail

[Chorus]

Lost in the fog but I feel fine. Each step forward is divine
Don’t be afraid to lose your way. In the fog you might just find the day

[Verse 3]

Trees whisper secrets soft and low. In a world where time moves slow
Here in the fog I find my peace. Nature’s hold will never cease

[Verse 4]

Through the veil of mist I glimpse the light. Moments caught in silver sight
In the fog I’m not alone. Beauty’s job is clearly shown

[Chorus]

Lost in the fog but I feel fine. Each step forward is divine
Don't be afraid to lose your way. In the fog you might just find the day





No comments: